Each week, we'll make a new knot available for you to learn and practice. You will have a full week to practice and upload a video of you completing the challenge in 60 seconds or less! At the end of each weekly challenge, we will draw for a winner from those who uploaded a video of their progress! On June 4th we will draw for winners from those who completed all four challenges in the series.
What are the prizes?
Every week there will be multiple winners drawn for Hope is Knot Canceled T-Shirts, Hope is Knot Canceled Hats, AND a chance for your favorite organization to win training equipment for their team!
What if I don't have a horse?
A horse is (k)not required to participate in this challenge! The lessons show practical uses for the knots outside of equine related activities too. And, if you end up visiting or volunteering at an organization that is a part of the Forever Foundation, you'll already know what to look for and how to help when asked!
How do I pick which organization to support?
If you aren't currently associated with any of the organizations listed, consider picking one closest to your geographic location. Participants in the Forever Foundation program continually demonstrate a commitment to training and community involvement. If you'd prefer to support the participating organizations as a whole, you can choose the Forever Foundation option, which allocates your contribution to be evenly distributed across all organizations.
What if I miss a week?
Don't worry, keep going and do what you can! Any submission gets you into that week's drawing and you have until the end of the Challenge series to complete all of your entries to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
Do I need any special equipment?
You can access the lessons and complete the challenges on any type of mobile device or computer. You aren't required to download an app and for the actual knot tying practice, you can use just about any type of string, rope or cord you have available.
What if I already know the knots?
Excellent! You'll be eligible for all the prizes as you breeze through the weekly challenges. How great is it that you get to GIVE and RECEIVE with your knot tying skills!?
- Circle L Ranch
- D-S Rescue
- Yavapai Humane Society
- Fresno Humane Animal Services
- Glen Ellen Vocational Academy
- Hope 4 Horses
- Wild at Heart Horse Rescue
- Allegiance Ranch and Rescue
- Cyber Winds Ranch
- Drifter's Hearts of Hope
- End of the Trail Horse Rescue
- Mountain Valley Horse Rescue
- Next Step Horse Rescue
- Rising Starr Horse REscue
- US Horse Welfare and Rescue
- Hope Equine Rescue
- Jenks Ranch and Rescue
- RVR Horse Rescue Inc
- Sixteen Hands Horse Sanctuary
- Wild Horse Rescue Center
- Animal Rescue League of Iowa
- American Saddlebred Legacy
- Whistle Pig Animal Welfare Service
- Days End Farm Horse Rescue
- February Star Sanctuary
- D & R Acres Hobby & Rescue Farm
- Horse North Rescue
- Renaissance Rescue Ranch
- End of the Road Ranch
- Four Corners Equine Rescue
- The Horse Shelter
- New Mexico Horse Rescue @ Walkin in Circles Ranch
- Roanchar Ranch Draft Horse Rescue
- Second Chance Thoroughbreds
- Blaze's Tribute Equine Rescue
- Thoroughbred Athletes
- Flying Changes Equine Rescue
- Second Chance Equine Association
- Long Ear Rescue
- Hickory Hill Farm
- Redemption Road Rescue
- Houston SPCA
- Safe Haven Equine Rescue and Retirement
- Central Virginia Horse Rescue
- Equine Welfare Society
- Hope's Legacy Equine Rescue
- Serenity Farm Equine Sanctuary
- Olympic Peninsula Equine Networl
- American Standardbred
- Pony Tales Refuge
- The Winged Horse Equine Welfare